Tide Laundry Detergent  » Housewares  »
  • I've some bad experience with laundry shops, that I'd prefer to wash my clothes that need special care
  • I believe that the powder inside its pack is pure and are totally intended to clean fabrics, because with just a small amount of it, goes a long way in cleaning clothes
  • Sometimes I think of it as cleaning bubbles

• by Alex_29

Laundry powdered detergent is very important for me because there are specific clothes that I personally wash. I’ve some bad experience with laundry shops, that I’d prefer to wash my clothes that need special care. In choosing a laundry detergent, I want it not to be harsh on my hands.

Tide with the power of safeguard is really a good one. I’d usually put my clothes in a basin with water and Tide

powder detergent.

Leaving it overnight, there’s no need for me to exert more effort to wash it in the morning because it’s already clean. I’ve tested it in a stained shirt, and the stain has been removed leaving it soaked in water and Tide powder detergent for several hours.

This is why I’ve always been loyal to this product. It allows me to do something else inside the house when I don’t have ...

• work.

It also allows me to rest or sleep. It’s really good in keeping the colors of my clothes and of course in cleaning it.

I also feel that a fabric conditioner is no longer needed because with Tide detergent alone, the fabric is already soft and smells good. I believe that the powder inside its pack is pure and are totally intended to clean fabrics, because with just a small amount of

it, goes a long way in cleaning clothes.

I can also say that its a real powder detergent because of the bubbles that I see on the basin. Sometimes I think of it as cleaning bubbles.

I really like Tide powdered detergent because not only that it cleans my clothes, it’s also light on my hands. I never experienced getting rashes or any kind of allergies with it.

It’s inexpensive and has a clean scent.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5323061154051130/k2311a0623/6.23.10