Avon Far Away Hand and Body Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • It is safe to use daily and I recommend this for all who wanted some wonderful scent on their body

• by strawberrychocodahi

It was a good scented body lotion which I have been using for a year now. I alter this wonderful lotion to other whitening lotions that I have. What I do like most of all is the scent of Far Away which is not too strong or empowering.

It smells more of floral and feminine and it was just light. It is subtle to use and it does not feel sticky after use.

It does not leave any residue when I apply it evenly on

my skin. Although what I do not like is that it’s diluted but it still does give me the softness and smoothness I really wanted for my skin.

Avon Far Away Hand and Body Lotion linger for a longer period of time as I did not expect that it will last for more than an hour. The scent is still there even if you’re sweating; you can smell it the more.

I personally like the color of the cap which is fuchsia pink although there ...

• was no tassel included like in their perfume bottle, but it is still okay. I am not pertaining to the lotion in tube or in jar because that is much more concentrated.

It will match perfectly if you use their own line of perfume and powder to accentuate more on the scent. But this lotion alone is sufficient for me to use.

If I have to put a strong scented perfume, I don’t think it will give a contradiction to the scent as long as

my perfume is somewhat floral and feminine too. Avon Far Away Hand and Body lotion does not give me skin irritation or itchiness.

But that does not mean you can apply it on your babies sensitive skin because if you read the label well, it says there “For Adult Use Only”. You can buy this at all Avon stores nationwide for an affordable price of $3.

31 on their 150ml bottle. It is safe to use daily and I recommend this for all who wanted some wonderful scent on their body.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123061154041130/k2311a0623/6.23.10