That 70s Show TV Episode: That 70s Musical
2.5
  • So, the fact I decided not to free up DVR space should give you a good indication about how much I enjoyed this particular episode
  • If you haven’t seen this episode, I would recommend taking the time to watch it

• by Review Vigilante

Wow, I was watching television Friday night and came across an episode of That 70s Show I had heard about but had never seen before, “That 70s Musical. ” I have seen quite a few episodes of this show but this one was absolutely fantastic.

Basically, you have Fez getting ready for a chorus concert and he loves singing so much, he begins having

a series of fantasies (which are acted out) that involve all the major cast members breaking out in song; usually singing extremely popular hits that everyone would recognize.

The song and dance numbers weren’t the most well-coordinated things and the lip synching was seriously off.

But, the timing of the numbers and the situations that lead up to them are absolutely fantastic.

I ...

• especially love how Fez is imagining them but everyone around him can apparently see what he’s imagining too.

I loved this episode so much, I ended up clicking “record” on our DVR so I could show it to my wife when she got back from the store.

And, after watching it a second time with her in the room (she loved it too),

I ended up saving it.

I rarely save things I’ve already seen.

So, the fact I decided not to free up DVR space should give you a good indication about how much I enjoyed this particular episode.

If you haven’t seen this episode, I would recommend taking the time to watch it.

Chances are, after seeing it, you’ll be like me and want to watch it again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1021061153741030/k2311a0621/6.21.10