Suave Professionals Rosemary Mint Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • I would definitely say this hair conditioner would be excellent to use my all hair types that do not need heavy conditioning
  • I love these ingredients because they are a very light moisturizer
  • I will say this conditioner does have some unnatural ingredients in it which is okay, but I prefer if it didn’t and think it would be much better without them
  • The store I got my hair conditioner at was my local grocery store and I paid about $2 for a 14 fluid ounce bottle
  • I know I sure did and will most likely continue to use this hair conditioner

• by Soleil Robins

Lately I have been using Suave Professionals Rosemary Mint Conditioner to help lightly condition my hair 3 to 4 times a week and I must say it does just that. It has a very nice mint smell to it and leaves my hair really soft and silky and not weighed down at all. I even love the fact the conditioner contains natural ingredients in it that has been helping repair my split ends right up.

The way I have been using the conditioner is by first shampooing my hair with a natural shampoo in the shower. After I take a quarter size amount of the hair conditioner and lather and massage it into my hair and scalp to make sure every strained of hair is completely covered and drenched in it. Then I leave the

hair conditioner in my hair for around 5 minutes to make sure it’s really conditioning my hair. The conditioner is very light like a lotion in texture, but very moisturizing. After I rinse my hair down with warm water first to rinse all the hair conditioner out of my hair, and then after I rinse my hair down with cold water to help my hair seal in the moisture and give it a bit of natural shine and bounce. After my hair is left lightly conditioned, soft, easy to comb, and smelling minty fresh. I would definitely say this hair conditioner would be excellent to use my all hair types that do not need heavy conditioning.

The natural nourishing ingredients in the Suave Professional Rosemary Mint Conditioner that help lightly condition my hair and leave it ...

• smelling minty are rosemary, mint, lavender, and eucalyptus oils, and aloe. I love these ingredients because they are a very light moisturizer. I will say this conditioner does have some unnatural ingredients in it which is okay, but I prefer if it didn’t and think it would be much better without them. However, the unnatural ingredients haven’t stopped me from using this hair conditioner lately because I love the nice light minty scent to it and the way it lightly conditions my hair without weighing it down like I said above.

The store I got my hair conditioner at was my local grocery store and I paid about $2 for a 14 fluid ounce bottle. The bottle is going to last me a very long time because I do not condition my hair every day. I

only conditioner my hair when it really needs it. I think if I were to use this hair conditioner every day it would weigh my hair down since it is very fine and thin. I believe some of the other stores you can find this hair conditioner at if you want to give it a try yourselves would be your local drugstores and grocery stores in the hair care isles depending on what brands are being carried.

I do hope those of you who try the Suave Professional Rosemary Mint Conditioner will love the way it lightly conditions your hair as well. I wish you all the very best hair day and hope you have an enjoyable time pampering your hair. I know I sure did and will most likely continue to use this hair conditioner.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121061153721030/k2311a0621/6.21.10