Raging Waters  » Entertainment  »
111 Raging Waters Dr San Dimas, CA 91773 (909) 802-2200
  • I will have to say the best kids attraction would have to be the Splash Island Adventure because as they play in the water a huge bucket of water that is on top of a 5 story tower pours over them every few minutes
  • I love the experience we have there and am looking forward to taking my kids again
  • It is a great experience and all the families are there to enjoy themselves

• by Micole

I have been to Raging Waters lots of times growing up as a child and it is so much fun especially in the summer time, enjoying your self with family and friends. Since then I have grown up and had kids of my own and finally decided to take them myself, also to see if it has changed. We went and it was pack with people from every where, it was nice though but very pack, just like I expect it to be.

The tickets were only between $30-$40, which is a reasonable price for having so much entertainment and lots of things

to do. You can be there all day and just relax and enjoy yourself.

We got there around 11am, because we were playing to stay the whole day there. The first thing we did was go on the Amazon Adventure, which is a huge deep tropical river where you ride on a raft and just coast around and enjoy the hot sun.

It is really relaxing and fun too. The water cove was another fun place we went to.

It is set up like a beach and you just go in the water, and they have high power fans that generate waves, so ...

• its like the real beach. They have a kids area as well for the smaller ones, I had to take my son to the kiddie area and one of the places was the Kids Kingdom.

It is basically a park setting, where kids can get wet under the water shower or even play on the swings and slides. The kids have a really great time and loves it a lot.

of a 5 story tower pours over them every few minutes. I love the experience we have there and am looking forward to taking my kids again.

There is also a wide range of food selections like, hamburgers, french fries, pizza, and salads. Also junk food like candy, funnel cakes, and ice cream.

It is a great experience and all the families are there to enjoy themselves. There is always staff members around if you need any help and your very protected there, like having life guards and if you need life jackets.

This is the best place to go in the summer time to cool you off.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5921061153691030/k2311a0621/6.21.10