Eco Tools Green Clean Go Travel Sampler Kit  » Cosmetics  »
  • The body wash lathers up quite easily and it gets my skin really clean and I've noticed that when I get out of the shower or bath that my skin doesn't get as dry as it normally does, it gets a little dry but definitely not as much and now I only have to apply a little moisturizer than what I normally do
  • I would definitely recommend this Eco Tools Green Clean Go Travel Sampler Set to anyone

• by JCandyce

This Eco Tools Green Clean Go Travel Sampler set comes with a body wash, body lotion, heal cream, hand cream, and a bamboo nail brush. I mainly bought this because I had tried the heel cream that this has inside and it worked very well for me and this would be a way for me to try a few of the others products and see how they worked for me too.

None of the products in this kit have a strong scent or a chemical scent at all. All the products have a very light pleasant scent and none of them bother my nose or my nasal allergies at all. All of them have the same scent and although I would liked a little variety in the scents

I do like that the smell the same because then you can use them at the same time and the scents won’t clash with each other.

The body wash lathers up quite easily and it gets my skin really clean and I’ve noticed that when I get out of the shower or bath that my skin doesn’t get as dry as it normally does, it gets a little dry but definitely not as much and now I only have to apply a little moisturizer than what I normally do. My skin is really soft and smooth in some areas and in some areas I just gotta add a little moisturizer still, like my elbows.

The heal cream is definitely one of my favorite products in this kit. My ...

• feet are the worse area on my body for dry skin. My feet gets dry and flaky, especially the heels of my feet those are the worst. But this heal cream has definitely improved the condition of my feet and they no longer get as dry and flaky as they used too, even my heels have dramatically improved a lot.

The hand cream has also improved my hands in a great way. My hands tend to get really dry too but not as much as my feet but they definitely get dry, especially after I get out of the shower or bath or when I’ve just washed my hands. I tend not to like lotion on my hands because they make my hands sticky and greasy feeling but

not this one. This smooths on my hands and drys leaving my hands soft and not greasy or sticky feeling at all.

Overall every thing in this set works great. My heels, hands and body have all become softer and smoother and they only improved over time as I used every thing in this kit. I will definitely continue to use these products especially the hand and heal cream because those have definitely improved the condition of my hands and feet a great deal since I’ve been using them.

I would definitely recommend this Eco Tools Green Clean Go Travel Sampler Set to anyone. These are great products that are inexpensive and really work and area great quality, this set is definitely worth a try. I’m giving this a 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121061153621030/k2311a0621/6.21.10