Maoz vegetarian / vegan restaurant  » Restaurants  »
La Rambla 95, Barcelona, Spain 08002
  • Maoz is my favourite vegetarian / vegan restaurant in Barcelona
  • Maoz is a very simple fast food restaurant and I think its simplicity makes it a very effective business both for satisfying the customer and as a business
  • I get my falafel with hummus and a beer and fried potatoes, each of which cost a little extra, but it never ends up being too much and you can eat until totally full

• by Andrew Gubb

Maoz is my favourite vegetarian / vegan restaurant in Barcelona. It is also in many other cities in Spain, I heard it’s in Madrid and I don’t know where else. There are two Maoz outlets in Barcelona, both good. Both are near Las Ramblas.

and as a business. It is very cheap, the menu is all you can eat and is less than 5€, that is very very cheap, 5€ is about 7 dollars. It consists of a falafel, which can come in white bread or wholegrain bread – a very thoughtful detail for the health conscious I thought – and a buffet of different salads, sauces, and stuff like couscous and ...

• cooked chickpeas which you can spoon over your pita bread. You can eat indoors though it’s often quite crowded, you may have to eat standing up, as a takeaway it’s better. I really like the chilli sauce they have (green in colour) and the olive paste, which I spoon over my falafel with lots of salad and other stuff. Oh yes and you can order hummus with your
        falafel, it’s really good, I always do. I get my falafel with hummus and a beer and fried potatoes, each of which cost a little extra, but it never ends up being too much and you can eat until totally full.

Maoz is great and it’s totally vegan (strict vegetarian) which makes me feel very happy about buying there. I must have eaten there about 10 times, I got addicted.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 721061153501030/k2311a0621/6.21.10