IAMS Weight & Hairball Care Dry Cat Food  » Pets  »
  • I think they have no idea they are on a light type of food

• by Frederick
      For several years we have been feeding our cats with IAMS Weight & Hairball Care dry cat food, and we are very pleased with the results. The hairball control

formula works very well, we haven’t had a hairball incident ever since we’d switched to this brand - not even once.

Weight control is also something we need to think of.

Our cats are on the plump side, not really overweight, but they can become that way if we don’t ration their food (they love eating).

This weight ...

Sherry Mahon says :

I have used IAMS Weight Hairball Care Dry Cat Food because it was relatively inexpensive and seemed to be the best quality food available at my local grocery store.

It was much better smelling than the other grocery store brands, and my cats didn’t appear to notice the difference. As for hairball control, it does not appear to work better or worse than anything else I have tried.

My cats have not lost weight while on this brand of catfood, although they didn’t gain weight either.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 292812115350931/k2311a1228/12.28.06