Cream Silk Precision Repair Hair Treatment  » Cosmetics  »
  • I've noticed that using shampoo and conditioner doesn't really do well on my hair
  • I like buying the 20 ml pack because it makes me control the amount of conditioner that I put in my hair
  • I think this primarily contributes in the best result that this conditioner brings to our hair

• by Alex_29

Intensive treatment is very important for my hair. It helps it become softer and manageable. I’ve noticed that using shampoo and conditioner doesn’t really do well on my hair.

I use Cream Silk Precision Repair Hair Treatment twice a week, and it really makes a difference on my hair. My hair is more tamed with its help.

I tried using it at night

before I go to bed, and my hair feels great in the morning. My hair is think and long, but a pack is already enough.

I like buying the 20 ml pack because it makes me control the amount of conditioner that I put in my hair. So, spending just a little amount of money in a week for Cream Silk Precision Repair ...

• Hair Treatment is a great way in keeping my hair look great.

The texture of the conditioner doesn’t show that it contains a lot of water. For me, its content is a pure and rich cream hair treatment which is helpful to the hair.

Its aloe-silk nutritive system is great for the hair too. I think this primarily contributes in the best result

that this conditioner brings to our hair.

It smells good and it also keep my hair fresh smelling. My hair used to be damaged, with split ends.

But when I started using Cream Silk Precision Repair Hair Treatment, the split ends disappeared and it became softer and manageable. It also became more shiny and the ends have become less frizzy.

I will continue using it.

Sab says :

hi there, where can I buy this product? online? please advise and thanks

madie001 says :

You can buy this at leading department stores (SM, Robinsons), supermarket (Puregold, Super 8, Shopwise) and drugstores like WAtsons and MercuryDrug.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121061153461030/k2311a0621/6.21.10