Chance Eau Tendre by Chanel Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I like the color of this version because it is soft pink
  • If you noticed this particular perfume Chance is specifically feminine from the olfactive group and the color of the liquid

• by becca5040

Chance from Chanel has a new version and this is Chance Eau Tendre. I have tried the two earlier versions and this particular scent from Chanel has one olfactive group classification, floral. The previous two were mostly the same since both were chyrpe floral. This one got me interested because it is floral fruity.

The container is the same with the earlier versions, rounded with a square flacon. I like the color of this version because it is soft pink. If you noticed this particular perfume Chance is specifically feminine from the olfactive group and the color of the liquid. The previous released version were mint green and very light orange.

The print ad was very attributive to the rawness of feminine beauty. The model was holding the huge size bottle

and a festoon of pink flowers were wrapped around her. It was soft and exquisite for me. The campaign stood a brilliant representation, though a little risque but what I saw was fashion and not something prurient.

Created by Jacques Polge, the scent opens with quince and grapefruit. It was a less popular opening with the same scent that we normally smell but the difference of this opening was quince gave a little heavy smell to it. It was like being mixed with a slight vodka. Hyacinth and jasmine made up the middle notes, giving the smell a the floral ambiance. What I like the most was the base notes. There were iris, cedar, amber and musk. Completely dominated the scent and the floral notes were not so obvious when the ...

• scent dries down. I like how they came up with this floral fruity smell because it was not chaotic and not insensitive fruity concoction. Honestly I did not even feel the fruity tone of this perfume except when quince starts to remind me but carefully I observed it, there was no fruity traces.

The scent is ultimately musk and amber with a little bit of iris on the top. It is fine and for me not really a masterpiece from Chanel. It might be wearable and alluring for the entire year especially if you want a cool summer splash from your perfume. However, the scent is not raw and fades easily. It has this breath which can only be measured by hours and it didn’t stay for so long on me.

It cannot vitalize your day when your wearing it.

The scent in itself is great but the performance and the character of the smell is not a winning scent for me. The scent is joyful, it is rich with feminine bloom, it entwine the common picture from what is fashionable. I find it light and soft on the skin with nothing but softness. This makes the scent amnesic, eventually fades into like a worst chick flick. The strength which lacks the intensity of other Chanel scent which is suppose to have a booze-like severity is not seen here. Also, the dominant smell is not floral but musk and amber. These are not floral and in fact sometimes the scent turns a little humid or powdery. This makes it vague and not outstanding.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5621061153421030/k2311a0621/6.21.10