Sky Broadband Internet
  • My first experience was with Globe Telecom
  • It is convenient and a sure guarantee to the performance

• by becca5040

It seems I have been shopping internet providers, trying one provider from another. Our country has not been infiltrated with so many choices. Only a few and that can cause poor performance among providers. Not to mention our average download speed is way behind among Asian countries. Secondly, there is poor government regulation imposed among the giants. To lodge the complaint before the National Telecommunications Commission takes forever not to mention the limited access. Subscribers don’t even know what government agency to approach should they complain about the poor performance of their internet providers. My first experience was with Globe Telecom. I had to upgrade it to ease me from stress every night. Right after I finished my contract, I ended it. Then I tried the competitor, I still have issues about the download speed. It was

a challenge when you have to do something over the internet and your provider is not cooperating. When Sky Broadband launched its internet service, they claimed to have 12 mbps speed so that was something really attractive for me. So I tried it.

But like any other marketing strategy, the taste of the pudding is really in the eating. I wanted to try it to check if this claim is for real. The first good thing about this internet provider is that they offer 15 day free-trial. It is convenient and a sure guarantee to the performance. Perhaps they have to find a better way to allude us rather than advertising it. This is a good benefit because you actually get to experience it first hand. This is the foremost process if you want to apply. If you ...

• are a current subscriber of their cable service, you won’t be asked for a deposit fee but if you are not then they will ask for it.

The speed is consistent and it is really impressive. A video from any site which would have a length of 30 minutes can be downloaded in less than two minutes. Songs from Frost wire or Itunes can be downloaded in matters of seconds. And when you are playing games, though I seldom do, there are no moments when your system will hang or lag. This also supports chat services very well. When you call using Skype or Yahoo messenger, there will be no interruption and the conversation will go on smoothly. The more with basic surfing because everything can be processed in matters of seconds.

The 12 mbps is true

and I personally experience it myself. It was like experiencing no interruptions at all. How this fast service is achieve is because Sky Broadband uses their existing cable wire. Other providers uses their existing telephone lines which can cause traffic in the system and that is why you will experience interruptions most of the time. It is important to know how your provider operate in providing you the service.

There are freebies offered with free channel and you can surf it during your free time. For me this internet provider gives you best customer support, from application and getting to your request. You can call or even make the application online. It is very easy and fast. They will immediately respond to your request. The internet speed is also incomparable. You will surely have a great time surfing.

Jen says :

re : It is convenient and a sure guarantee to the performance
    Their customer service is the worst of all. Ive been trying to contact cust support for 5hrs and still cant get an agent. Worst.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2121061153321030/k2311a0621/6.21.10