Diablo II  » Games  »
  • This is a classic and will go down as one of the best games ever for years to come
  • Truly an experience and an adventure that everyone should enjoy at one point in their lives

• by Tiago Marcelo

Diablo II a great dark game that involves seven characters. The Necromancer who raises undead minions, the Amazon and the Barbarian who are really good with weapons, the sorceress who casts eye catching spells. There is also the paladin, the druid and the assassin.

I personally played this game over the internet with my friends and completed it several times and I’ve got to say that it’s a fun

adventure that brought me to the edge of my seat many times. Battling the demon hordes with my friends over and over as I grinded my teeth at the thought that I would die and lose my gold.

I loved casting my mighty spells with my sorceress and just firing my ice orb of death that destroyed all the monsters, but I trembled in fear when I saw ...

• the final bosses of the levels, as they were so demonic and strong and had the ability to kill our entire alliance.

As I fought through Diablo’s minions I realized what a great game this was. Blizzard Entertainment always makes great games and Diablo II is no exception. Solid hours of fun await you if you have never played this game, and if you really haven’t played it,

then my dear reader, go purchase it now. You don’t know what you’re missing!

This game receives a 10 from me. This is a classic and will go down as one of the best games ever for years to come. Truly an experience and an adventure that everyone should enjoy at one point in their lives. If you haven’t played Diablo II before, then I don’t know how you’ve lived until now.

Diablo II

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2821061153240930/k2311a0621/6.21.10