WarCraft III: The Frozen Throne
  • The reason I love it is not just because it is a strategy game, but because it also has role-playing elements in it

• by Tiago Marcelo

WarCraft III: The Frozen Throne is a great game that involves four races: The humans, the night elves, the orcs, and the undead. I played this game for many years and I have to say that first of all, the single player campaign storyline is brilliant. This game has gotten great reviews everywhere and it doesn’t really surprise me. This is one of the best game

of our time.

Hailing from the same company that created the legendary StarCraft, WarCraft III: The Frozen Throne is a game of strategy. The reason I love it is not just because it is a strategy game, but because it also has role-playing elements in it. To be exact, heroes level up and gain new abilities as they get stronger.

This mixture of strategy game and role-playing ...

• game makes WarCraft III: The Frozen Throne a great game to replay over and over. But that’s not all there is to this game.

This game boasts hundreds of thousands of maps created by the community and they are all so much fun to play. There are maps like Defense of the Ancients, Sheep Tag and Tower Defenses. I have to say I’ve gotten a bit addicted

to WarCraft III: The Frozen Throne over the years because it is just so damn good. Blizzard Entertainment really created a game so great that I just wanted to play it over and over again.

This game gets a solid 10 from me, as it truly is a game that has stood the test of time and will probably go down as one of the great games of the 2000’s.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2821061153220930/k2311a0621/6.21.10