Google Talk  » Software  »
  • When I want to communicate with my friends, I love to use Google Talk

• by Tiago Marcelo

Google Talk or is a program that allows people to communicate with each other in a messenger system. You can add people as you like and it is a lot of fun. Since it is owned by Google, it also has some cool features and is generally very functional with very little delay or downtime.

When I want to communicate with my friends, I love

to use Google Talk. It’s surprising to me, but a lot of people prefer Google Talk to Windows Live Messenger and Yahoo Messenger. Since it is directly associated with my Google Email, logging in and adding friends is very easy.

I love how I can communicate with all the people. These messengers are one of the greatest inventions since the dawn of the internet. It ...

• has made instant communication so much easier and it allows us to talk over and over at a rapid rate.

I always thought e-mail was pretty slow, and although I still feel it is superior for sending long messages, articles or reviews. Messengers like Google Talk are common, but Google Talk is really one of the big five instant messenger services.

I do feel it lacks

some features present in Windows Live Messenger. I do miss the fun smileys, but Google Talk is certainly more professional and in fact, many of my business contacts also use Google Talk, so it is no surprise that more educated people us it.

Overall, I can recommend Google Talk. It takes a lot less computer resources than Windows Live Messenger and is very compact. You won’t regret it.

Google Talk

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3021061153040930/k2311a0621/6.21.10