Windows Live Messenger
  • I can also access my e-mail account right from the messenger and it also shows the number of e-mail messages I’ve received, making it convenient and easy
  • Windows Live Messenger truly is the best and I have to say I prefer it to Google Chat and Yahoo Messenger myself
  • Speaking of status, this is another great think I love about Windows Live Messenger
  • I like knowing that I can see if people are online but I don’t personally want to communicate with them

• by Tiago Marcelo

Windows Live Messenger is a messenger service that I’ve used for many years and it allows me to communicate with all my friends and business contacts easily and safely. It is constantly updated and has a wide array of functions.

I especially love the smileys, they are so varied and you can select from a vast array. It makes communication easier and more fun. I

just love using those sexy smilieys; they bring a smile to my face.

I can also access my e-mail account right from the messenger and it also shows the number of e-mail messages I’ve received, making it convenient and easy. Windows Live Messenger truly is the best and I have to say I prefer it to Google Chat and Yahoo Messenger myself.

Windows Live Messenger also ...

• allows you nudge people, which causes a strong noise that will get most people’s attention, unless their status is set to busy.

Speaking of status, this is another great think I love about Windows Live Messenger. I can set my status to away, busy or online and even offline if I don’t want people to bother me. I like knowing that I can see if

people are online but I don’t personally want to communicate with them.

Windows Live Messenger can increase your social life because you can make friends and meet them in real life someday that you wouldn’t otherwise. Of all the messenger services, I gotta say that Windows Live Messenger is truly my absolute favorite of all time. This is a true recommendation that I make for everyone.

Windows Live Messenger

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3021061153000930/k2311a0621/6.21.10