Milo Energy Drink  » Food  »
  • Among the many chocolate powdered drinks, it's Milo energy drink that I like
  • I love its sweetness and its chocolate flavor
  • It really is a fun and delicious powdered chocolate drink

• by Alex_29

I really love chocolate flavored drinks. It doesn’t matter if it’s hot or cold, as long as it’s chocolate I’ll surely like it. Among the many chocolate powdered drinks, it’s Milo energy drink that I like.

It’s inexpensive and it tastes great even if it’s ice cold or hot. I can still remember when I was a grade schooler, I would eat Milo straight

from it’s pack.

I love its sweetness and its chocolate flavor. And actually, I still do it until now.

I’d eat Milo while watching TV, or reading. I think I would never get tired of it.

It really is a fun and delicious powdered chocolate drink. It easily melts in the mouth.

Aside from its great flavor, it’s also a healthy chocolate drink. It’s ...

• good for the kids and adults.

I usually have a hot Milo drink in the morning and evening. Just in case I’d like to have one in the middle of the day, it’s usually a cold one.

I would always add sugar on my drink. I never liked a Milo drink without sugar.

It’s also a great drink when you’re hungry and it’s not

possible for you to eat something. For example, when I’m at work, it’s not allowed toe eat anything until the break time.

So, when I’m hungry, what I’d usually do is grab a Milo energy drink and that would make me feel better. It’s really a helpful energy drink.

I like its packaging as well because it attracts kids. It a healthier choice for them.

Milo Energy Drink

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2721061152960930/k2311a0621/6.21.10