Movie: Rambo  » Movies  »
  • I think my only regret watching this movie is not seeing it in the theater

• by Review Vigilante

Well, I finally got a chance to watch the movie Rambo this past weekend. When I started it, I honestly wasn’t expecting too much.

There are way too many movies that try to remind us of 1980s films and I figured this would be one of those attempts (like Rock Balboa) that would be nothing but flashbacks and not much else.

But, this film turned out to be one

of the better Rambo films I have watched.

I do want to say this is a very violent movie.

So, if you have young kids, you aren’t going to want them in the room.

In fact, there were some scenes that even had me a bit disturbed and I have seen quite a few graphic movies.

Overall though, this is a good action film that has very little talking ...

• and a whole lot of shooting as Rambo and his new buddies (if you can call them that) take on a military group in Burma in an effort to rescue a captured church group.

Between the explosions and plenty of blood and gore, this is a movie that has the capability of keeping you on the edge of your seat from start to finish.

I think my only regret

watching this movie is not seeing it in the theater.

At the time, I figured it wouldn’t be worth seeing.

But, after seeing what I missed, I can only imagine how some of this stuff would have looked on the big screen.

I’m sure my 27-inch TV is not doing it justice.

If you have not seen this movie, I think you should take the time to watch it.

I’m certain you won’t regret it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1121061152850930/k2311a0621/6.21.10