Fond du Luth casino  » Casino  »
129 E. Superior St, Duluth, Minnesota 55802
  • I like to play there because it is a place where I win nice money most of the time when I visit

• by vistapoint

I drove to Fond du Luth casino very often to play in their poker room. I like to play there because it is a place where I win nice money most of the time when I visit. I am always able to spot one or two fishes in the poker seats there. But be careful that there are a handful of regular players who turn up here and are experts in squeezing your cash out on the Texas hold ‘em games.

The limits hold ‘em tables are my favorite and I usual there at three six limits. The dealers keep on rotating frequently and

all the dealers were very friendly and pacing the games at the right speed. However the poker room at fond du Luth casino is not very comfortable in terms of spacing and seating.

Seats were old and not super comfortable. Also moving around is not easy because the entire poker room is small and tables are there in space filling way. The location of this casino is good and always easy to reach.

The drive is pleasant and not very congested traffic too. Yet the parking area was not at all clean and looked rugged. The security people were not very visible in numbers ...

• and I felt slightly insecure until I entered inside the casino hall.

I want them to make the entire surroundings clean and properly maintained. Since I have frequently visited only the poker room at Fond du Luth casino, I am not completely aware of all the nuances of the slot machine play there. But I have seen numerous numbers of video poker machines there with reasonably good pay tables.

But I have not seen any penny slot machines there, which is of course a disappointment when trying slot machines as a time filling in poker breaks. Even though Fond du Luth is an exciting

and busy casino, there are not any good dining restaurants there. This is absolutely discouraging to spend an entire day here.

But good thing is that the neighborhood is good and active. So it was easy to get food just one block away. The Fond du Luth casino visits stays fond to my heart due to the great poker action I use to have there.

But I should tell that I intermittently face with annoying players there shouting needlessly and screaming precariously. Also almost all the players smoke at the tables and poker room air is not an excellent place to spend long hours without breathing some fresh air outside.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4821061152800930/k2311a0621/6.21.10