Regency Town Gate  » Theatre  »
1.0
12625 Frederick Street, Suite L Moreno Valley, CA. 92553
  • I decided to continue to pay for the tickets, I thought maybe it was just the outside scenery and that everything would be okay in the inside
  • I paid for the tickets and we went in to see more drama
  • It was the worse experience ever and do not recommend this theater to anyone

• by Micole

I have been going to the Regency theater since I was a little child and it has always been such a great time going but I had since then moved away. I had came back to town to visit friends and family and decided to go to the Regency theater to see a movie. I was anxious to see if it was the same or not and if they did any remodeling. I went up there with a friend one night and it was jam pack with people, mostly teenagers, it was of course a friday night, which was no surprise to me to see some many kids hanging out.

I got out my car and found that it was people

hanging out of cars, smoking, and just being loud and rude. It was very embarrassing to me because I was with a friend that never had been to this place before and the whole time I was bragging about how much I use to love going to see movies here. There were trash every where, as if someone dump over trash cans every where, it was really that bad.

The security was no where to be found, which was not a surprise to me. They probably was not going to be able to handle the situation anyways. I decided to continue to pay for the tickets, I thought maybe it was just the outside scenery and that everything would be okay ...

• in the inside.

I paid for the tickets and we went in to see more drama. There were people arguing because people was cutting in line and you can see some kids even movie hopping. I could not believe what I was witnessing and thought that this could not be real.

How could they let a place of business end up like this. This place was never like this before, it was clean and a fun place to enjoy watching a movie. It is also right across the street from the mall so it is a popular location.

Anyways, we went in to see the movie when of course the strangeness continues. It was loud and could not even hear the

movie, people were talking on phones and even heard a baby crying. The mother had no respect or courtesy to take the child outside.

I ended up leaving the movie half way through and ask the manage to have my money back. I was shock to find out I couldn’t because I had already watch half of it. I was really upset and frustrated and just didn’t want the situation to get worse than it already was, so I had left.

I had apologize to my friend for taking her to a movie theater like this and pretty much ruining the night. I will never go back there again. It was the worse experience ever and do not recommend this theater to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3221061152750930/k2311a0621/6.21.10