Impulse London Body Spray  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • I like the Impulse range of Body Sprays and always stock up when they are on a good offer
  • Although these usually sell for around £2 which I think is too expensive for them, they can often be found on a 2 for £2, or even better £1 each offer in most of the Supermarkets

• by leeanne

I like the Impulse range of Body Sprays and always stock up when they are on a good offer. Although these usually sell for around £2 which I think is too expensive for them, they can often be found on a 2 for £2, or even better £1 each offer in most of the Supermarkets. I have stocked up on a few from the range. This one is one that I don’t buy that often. It isn’t my favourite and never will be, but I like it for a change now and

again.

This comes in a 75ml tin, which is probably why I don’t think it is worth £2. This is a brand named Body spray though so that’s probably why it is expensive. The brand has been going for years so people must be paying that price for it. The tin looks nice enough. It is a thin slimline tin and is a medium purple colour, probably more a lilac colour. It has the Impulse branding on it and where it states that this is the London one it has a little picture ...

• of big ben and other London pictures. This range is part of the city collection which I was made to believe was limited edition, but this has been out for years. The others in the city range are New York and paris.

The lid is part of the tin and you just twist 1 way to unscrew and spray and twist back again to lock. I don’t think the lid part is that eye catching but it does the job.

This sprays out in a fine mist and gives a good coverage. It is

a nice enough scent but I think it smells that bit floral and perhaps a purple flower scent. It doesn’t smell fresh or fruity, but it smells clean enough. It smells a little bit powdery I think as well, but not as much as the paris one.

This lasts well though the day but I apply it usually around lunchtime to freshen up a bit. It is a nice enough scent, but there is so many others in the range that are nicer and more to my scent which is a nice fruity airy scent.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121061152720930/k2311a0621/6.21.10