NYX Eyeshadow in ‘Golden Dune’  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love watching makeup videos on YouTube, it's my guilty pleasure when I'm off work and need something mindless
  • I have used MAC, Bobbi Brown, Dior, everything, and I think for quality and price these are hands down fabulous
  • And I like this eyeshadow better than Stila

• by reviewgirl

I was very hesitant to try NYX eyeshadows. I love watching makeup videos on YouTube, it’s my guilty pleasure when I’m off work and need something mindless.

I finally purchased NYX eyeshadow in ‘Golden Dune’. I have fallen in love. I am so excited about these eyeshadows!

Let me start off by saying I used Urban Decay Primer Potion under my eyeshadow as everyone on YouTube

suggests, and OMG. I put it and the eyeshadow on over it at 900 in the morning, went to dinner with the fam, had a soccer game to take pics of so I was running all over the outside of the field in blinding heat, as it’s summer here, and it STAYED ON. It only faded a little. I came home at 1100 at night, and it was STILL ON!! I am super impressed. I have used MAC, Bobbi Brown, Dior, everything, and I think for quality and price these are hands down fabulous. They are a smidge chalky but do not look like it going on. Going on your hand or eye they look like an expensive eyeshadow. I would suggest putting on makeup base for your face after you put ...

• NYX Eyeshadow in 'Golden Dune'
      your eyeshadow on in case of fallout, but this can happen even with Bobbi Brown. And I like this eyeshadow better than Stila! And Stila is about $20 an eyeshadow.

I like these too because I like the packaging. I have always liked MAC packaging and these are the same, except they are square and MAC is round.

Go out and get yourself a few colors! These

are about $5.99 at Ulta stores, or you can order it online at the website. I love NYX, now I know why the makeup folks on YouTube are so excited by them.

BTW, Golden Dune is a brownish goldish color just like the name.

Try these out, you won’t be sorry, and you will be surprised to find some FANTASTIC MAC dupes!! I know you’ll love NYX shadows!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121061152700830/k2311a0621/6.21.10