Too Faced Lash Layering Kit  » Cosmetics  »
  • All the times that I have tried layering two mascaras, it always didn't turn out right no matter which two mascaras that I used even though they were mascara that worked really well for me separately but together they didn't work and they would get clumpy and every thing so when I bought this kit I bought it so I could use them separately but not to use together
  • The Lash Injection mascara has a very full brush and is very thick, which is the type of mascara brush that I really love and prefer to use most of the time
  • The Pinpoint mascara has a smaller brush than the Lash Injection mascara and although this mascara brush isn't as big as the other one but I like this one too
  • When I applied this mascara to my lashes (Alone, not with the Lash Injection mascara) this mascara separated my lashes really well while adding a little length and volume but not as much as the Lash Injection mascara but I definitely love how this one separated my lashes and defined them, my lashes looked very pretty and I really liked it
  • I would definitely recommend this Too Faced Lash Layering Kit because these are 2 great mascara for one affordable price (I found mine on Ebay) and they work really well whether you use them separately or if you use them together

• by JCandyce

This Too Faced Lash Layering Kit comes with 2 mascaras which are both by Too Faced, the Lash Injection mascara and the Pinpoint mascara.

I never really layered mascaras before, I just wear one mascara at a time. All the times that I have tried layering two mascaras, it always didn’t turn out right no matter which two mascaras that I used even though they were mascara that worked really well for me separately but together they didn’t work and they would get clumpy and every thing so when I bought this kit I bought it so I could use them separately but not to use together.

The Lash Injection mascara has a very full brush and is very thick, which is the type of mascara brush that I really love and prefer to use most of the time. This mascara gives tons of volume and

length. I had tried this mascara before and this time around it seemed to work even better for me than the first time. I have had that happen before.

When I applied this mascara to my lashes, just like it says it does, this mascara made my lashes really long and it gave me tons of volume without clumping up my lashes or anything.

The Pinpoint mascara has a smaller brush than the Lash Injection mascara and although this mascara brush isn’t as big as the other one but I like this one too. It’s just a little smaller but it’s just a smaller version of the other one.

When I applied this mascara to my lashes (Alone, not with the Lash Injection mascara) this mascara separated my lashes really well while adding a little length and volume but not as much as the Lash ...

• Injection mascara but I definitely love how this one separated my lashes and defined them, my lashes looked very pretty and I really liked it.

I decided that since these mascaras applied good separately and gave me good results that I would try and see what would happen if I did what this kit was intended for and use them together and see how they work for me then.

I applied the Lash Injection mascara first so that my lashes could have a lot of volume and length and then once I was done applying that mascara, I applied the pinpoint mascara which which would separate and define my lashes, which had volume and length already to them because of the Lash Injection.

I tried to be quick applying 2 coats of lash injection and them immediately applied 2 coats of pinpoint so that

the first one didn’t have a lot of time to dry and that would lower the possibility of risks. When I had finished applying these 2 mascaras together, I was surprised about how so well they worked together.

My lashes were very long and full from the lash injection mascara and that length and fullness had become more defined from the pinpoint mascara and my lashes looked like I was wearing false eye lashes and I really loved it.

Overall these mascaras are really good and I will definitely continue to use these two mascaras and will buy this again.

I would definitely recommend this Too Faced Lash Layering Kit because these are 2 great mascara for one affordable price (I found mine on Ebay) and they work really well whether you use them separately or if you use them together. I’m giving this a 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121061152600830/k2311a0621/6.21.10