Scott BathTissue 1,000 Roll Sheets 20 Roll Pack  » Housewares  »
0.5
  • For almost thirteen dollars, I thought I was getting a pretty good deal on this bathroom tissue
  • With twenty rolls coming in a package and each roll holding one-thousand sheets, I felt that this tissue would last a good long time, and it unfortunately did
  • The reason I used the word unfortunately is because I wasn't really too satisfied with the overall quality of this tissue and I was happy to see the last roll run out because that meant it was time to bring the tried and true Charmin tissue paper back into the bathrooms
  • Another problem that I feel this tissue paper has is that it's not that soft
  • The product is very poor and definitely not worthy of any rating higher than a 1 in my opinion

• by CirclingCanvas

For almost thirteen dollars, I thought I was getting a pretty good deal on this bathroom tissue. With twenty rolls coming in a package and each roll holding one-thousand sheets, I felt that this tissue would last a good long time, and it unfortunately did. The reason I used the word “unfortunately” is because I wasn’t really too satisfied with the overall quality of this tissue and I was happy to see the last roll run out because that meant it was time to bring the tried and true Charmin tissue paper back into the bathrooms.

There are a couple of reasons that nobody in the house was real pleased with this tissue paper.

The main reason is it’s pretty thin. Thin is not a trait that tissue paper should have. Thick and absorbent tissue paper is what is the most comfortable to use, and this tissue paper is neither thick nor absorbent. Plus, it rips pretty easily, and so there’s quite a bit of waste that adds up because some tissue paper sheets end up being unusable as a result of the tears and rips. The tissue paper is advertised as being one that dissolves several times quicker once down in the pipes, and I can believe that. Something so thin shouldn’t have any difficulty dissolving! While that may certainly be a plus, I don’t care as ...

• much about how quickly and easily tissue paper dissolves in the pipes as I do how it performs before going down into the pipes, and that performance is not at all good!

Another problem that I feel this tissue paper has is that it’s not that soft. It’s kind of rough and unpleasant, actually. This may in part be due to its thinness and it being easy to dissolve, but tissue paper should be soft and comfortable to use. This tissue paper was not something that I was eager to use. After using Charmin for so long, this tissue paper was particularly frustrating to use, between the roughness and the thinness. I understand now why

they can afford to sell so much tissue paper in a pack, because it must be awful cheap to make such poor quality tissue paper.

No way will I ever purchase this tissue paper again, regardless of the price. Indeed, the amount of tissue paper that comes in a package for the price it sells at is tempting, but it’s no longer tempting once the quality of the tissue paper becomes known through use. It’s real thin, to the point where it can be partially seen through, and it’s uncomfortable to use, plus it tears easily. The product is very poor and definitely not worthy of any rating higher than a “1″ in my opinion.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5321061152500830/k2311a0621/6.21.10