Peach blushes  » Cosmetics  »
  • In this section I will discuss few of the best blush in Peach color in the market because really, there are so many choices anyone could be overwhelmed
  • It works really well with my skin and I think this would work for other skin tone as well
  • The blush contains a shimmer so it also adds up a glow that freshen my skin more, unfortunately I’m not a big fan of shimmer so I don’t use this every day despite the shimmer being very subtle
  • You yellow-tone ladies out there like me, I strongly recommend Gina or Matahari (although this is more like a warm pink blush instead of peach which I might discuss in my other reviews)

• by Babyville

In this section I will discuss few of the best blush in Peach color in the market because really, there are so many choices anyone could be overwhelmed! Note though that it is only guidance and for reference, I’m Asian with NC 20-25 coloring, strong yellow undertones and in general about light-medium skin. The best basic peach blush I have ever tried must be MAC Peaches, as the name suggests this little blush contains no pink or orange undertone. It is also a sheertone blush so it looks very natural when it is applied on cheek, although you might need to layer more if you’re more than NC20.

It works really well with my skin and I think this would work for other skin tone as well. It is also a matte blush but does

not look dead, in fact it only adds a plus for me as it looks very natural and I can use it daily.

My other HG blush is the Sportsgirl ‘Love Is’ blush which you can only get in Australia. It is darn cheap (got it for mere $4 during the sale!) but this might be the prettiest blush I have ever tried, and I have tried a range of Nars, Shu Uemura, MAC, Clinique blushes.

It has a slight stronger orange undertone on it hence on my yellow skintone, it shows up brighter and fresher. The blush contains a shimmer so it also adds up a glow that freshen my skin more, unfortunately I’m not a big fan of shimmer so I don’t use this every day despite the shimmer being very subtle.

Another ...

• most raved peach blusher out there is NARS Orgasm, which unfortunately does not look so great on my skin tone. Part of me honestly think the hype is due to the name of the blush, although yes, I can see that it might works on some skin tone.

It is a pretty blush nonetheless, it has a slight pinkier tone to the peach compared to the other 2 blushers above but I find that it oxidized during the day and I stopped using this blush when I glanced on my reflection under sunlight after a lunch break and the blush turned to be a mustard-y color. Not pretty! It also has a bigger gold glitters to it which I’m not a fan of.

Gina is another peach blush I tried from NARS collection and

has less pink tone to it compared to Orgasm. It looks really pretty but looks way too much like MAC Peaches which is a bit cheaper and contains no shimmer.

If you’re a fan of shimmer and is looking for a true peach blush tough, you might want to try Gina as it is really pretty. I think it is prettier than Orgasm and Torrid.

Torrid is another Nars blush that does not work for me, it has too much pink tone on the peach that makes me looks like a clown, I think this would only works for people with pink undertone as it has cool tone to it. You yellow-tone ladies out there like me, I strongly recommend Gina or Matahari (although this is more like a warm pink blush instead of peach which I might discuss in my other reviews).

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121061152400830/k2311a0621/6.21.10