Paid surveys online jobs
  • I have tried almost all of the survey sites out there and the best is by far NFO Mysurvey
  • Another site I like is gozing and they pay immediately into my pay pal account, but i don't quailify for enough of them

• by msquir
      I have tried almost all of the survey sites out there and the best is by far NFO Mysurvey. I get a ten or twenty dollar check from them every couple months.

Oh, sorry to burst your bubble, but no you cannot make a living doing online surveys.

But if you like to make a couple

extra bucks and like doing surveys this site is the best.

Most sites enter you in sweepstakes that have never paid off for me and some of the other sites pay a few bucks IF you qualify for their surveys.

Another site I like is gozing and they pay immediately into my pay pal account, but i ...

• don’t “quailify” for enough of them.

With mysurvey you have to wait until you have accumulated at least $10 worth of points to redeem them.

Don’t fall for sites that charge you.

All legit sites can be found free with simple google searches.

There aren’t any hidden sites and many of the site require a credit

cards and signing up for something that you will have to remember to cancel if you don’t want to end up spending more money than you planned to earn doing surveys.

I’m sorry you can’t make a living by doing surveys.

I f a person could make a living doing surveys don’t you think you’d know of at least one?

Paid surveys online jobs
    Cindy Scaccia says :

I understand your frustration. First, I wouldn’t say you can make a living off of paid surveys, but you can make money from them. You just need to sign up for the right sites and keep track of your earnings so you’ll know when you can cash out. Usually, you have to accrue a certain amount of points or cash before you can request a payout. It takes time, stick with it

Below I’ve included some of the sites I use that have paid me repeatedly. Here are some tips on joining survey sites:

Never PAY to join a survey site…if they ask for money, it’s a scam.

Don’t believe any site that says you will get hundreds of dollars per survey. Most sites will reward you up to a couple of dollars for each survey you complete.

Check to see how much they award you per survey and how much the cash-out limit is. If they only award you a few credits and the cash out limit is 100 credits, it will take a long time. If they award you 500 points per survey and the cash out threshold is 20,000 points, that is reasonable.

Some of the sites I use and have been paid by are:

GlobalTestMarket.com
    QuickRewards.com
    MySurvey.com
    Mintvine
    AskGFK.com
    OpinionOutpost.com

GOOD LUCK

Cindy Scaccia says :

re : I have tried almost all of the survey sites out there and the best is by far NFO Mysurvey
    I agree…MySurvey is one of my favorites and I have been paid by them MANY times

TinP says :

How do you get paid? How much time is alotted in answering surveys and how much can you earn for each answered survey?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 62812115240931/k2311a1228/12.28.06