MEOW Glow Powder
  • It accentuates my face, makes it glow, safe for my skin, and looks like i glow from within instead of a make up, so definitely a staple for me
  • It is unfortunately does not available in Australia however the shipping overseas is not that expensive so it is all worth it

• by Babyville

There are two main things that made me love MEOW Glow powder: 1. It’s a mineral powder so it uses very safe mineral in its ingredients so that users will not be exposed with very strong chemical products on their face and safer for long use 2. Unlike other highlighter product in the market, this does not contain glitter! It contains very fine shimmer which is pretty

much unseen unless under direct sun (even then, it is still not that obvious) hence it provides the most natural looking glow to your face. It makes my face glow and i can use my matte blushes again without looking dead.

Other plus points for the product: The packaging is good, it contains a shifter which is very handy as you can dip your bronzer/small brush on ...

• the shifter instead of the whole block of powder hence it is more hygiene. It is also very finely milled which makes application a breeze. You only need a tiny amount every use so you don’t look too white (which means the bargained $15 you spent can last few good months) and i only used it on top of my cheekbones, on my nose bridge, a little
        bit on the arch on my eyebrow. It accentuates my face, makes it glow, safe for my skin, and looks like i glow from within instead of a make up, so definitely a staple for me!

It is unfortunately does not available in Australia however the shipping overseas is not that expensive so it is all worth it! If you’re in doubt, you can even buy the sample for mere $1 (+ shipping).

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121061152390830/k2311a0621/6.21.10