Black Kenmore Elite Side-by-Side Refrigerator  » Housewares  »
  • But the biggest problem I noticed was there was no refrigerator
  • Nevertheless, this is one of the best products I have purchased from Kenmore and instead of just recommending it, I am saying get it, buy it, if your refrigerator is even more than 4 years old, get this one, it will really improve your kitchen and your lifestyle

• by ireview2live

After moving into a new house I needed to buy a lot of furniture. But the biggest problem I noticed was there was no refrigerator. Yea, I was pissed, surprised and amazed. So the first thing I did was go the Sears and ask them what new affordable refrigerator they had just gotten. The employee took me to Kenmore’s section, stood me near model # 51089 and said this is what you are look for. At first I look at him perplexed and since I was in a time constraint I went ahead and bought it for in-day delivery.

In about 5 hours the refrigerator was in my house, and I tried it out.

It has been about 5 months and what that clerk had said about this refrigerator was absolutely correct. This is what I was looking for. This refrigerator-freezer has the conventional features and many more which made me fall in love with this refrigerator. First of all, Kenmore says this refrigerator has this new airtight technology which will make food stay fresh for a longer time. So I went ahead and tested it. I used my refrigerator and my friend’s refrigerator and it was true. This ...

• refrigerator made vegetables stay fresh for about 3 days longer and that is a great feature considering you do not have to do anything for it. Being a picky eater many times I may not want to east something and previously I used to have to throw away the rotten vegetables but now with this technology I have actually manged to clean my out refrigerator before restocking.

Another features is that the refrigerator comes with pre-installed ice trays so you do not have to buy your own. It is a little step but it goes a long way because

I am sure you know how important ice is to any party or get together.

The refrigerator comes with a plethora of features and in my time of owning this refrigerator I am sure there are many I have yet to encounter. Nevertheless, this is one of the best products I have purchased from Kenmore and instead of just recommending it, I am saying get it, buy it, if your refrigerator is even more than 4 years old, get this one, it will really improve your kitchen and your lifestyle. Other than that it is up to you, and enjoy.

Black Kenmore Elite Side-by-Side Refrigerator

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5321061152350830/k2311a0621/6.21.10