Dole Mixed Fruit in Light Syrup (in Jars)  » Food  »
  • Of these two, I prefer the mixed fruit flavor, though both tastes good
  • It's not very sweet and I enjoyed sipping that while eating slices of the fruit
  • It's healthy, easy to serve and delicious

• by rickyet

My aunt just got home from the US and brought home some of these Dole All-Natural Fruit in Light Syrup. It’s in a plastic jar of 695 grams of fruit slices.

She gave us two different flavors, Mixed Fruit in Light Syrup and Sliced Peaches in light Syrup.

Of these two, I prefer the mixed fruit flavor, though both tastes good! Mixed Fruit in Light Syrup, from the label itself has not just

one but a combination of different fruits in it, that’s why I liked it because I was able to taste all the other fruits and not just the peach or the pineapple alone.

The fruits they used for the product is noticeably fresh, from its color to its smell.

You would really say that it has a good quality.

The light syrup also tastes good.

They stick to the fact that it’s light!

• It’s not very sweet and I enjoyed sipping that while eating slices of the fruit.

Another thing I liked about Dole Fruit in jars is that they are very easy to serve, no more peeling and no more slicing! I can just eat it right away anytime I want and every where I want.

You can eat it cold or not, but for me, it tastes better when its cold.

But that’s actually your choice.

It’s also a healthy snack for the whole family.

It is fat free, cholesterol free and has very low sodium.

Plus an excellent source of Vitamin C.

I just wander how much this one costs in the market, or if this one’s available here, cause I’m willing to buy the other flavors and so I could also taste them.

This is really a perfect snack! It’s healthy, easy to serve and delicious!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2721061152090730/k2311a0621/6.21.10