Hp pavillion quad core edition  » Computers  »
  • I bought my Hp Pavilion Dv6t quad core laptop in February, 2010.I bought this for 1000 $ through eBay
  • I like the finger print reader feature because it is secure and saves a lot of time while signing into any website
  • We can solve our problem through live chat by discussing with an Hp technician 24/7.They solved many of my issues like battery replacement and they also gave general guidelines on how to maintain my laptop
  • I recommend having a 9-cell or 12- cell battery with this laptop
  • It is one of the best picks in this price range

• by venu

I bought my Hp Pavilion Dv6t quad core laptop in February, 2010.I bought this for 1000 $ through eBay. The configuration of the laptop includes 6gb ram, quad core processor, windows 7,webcam,blue tooth,500 gb (7200 rpm) hard drive,6-cell battery and finger print reader.

Pros: 1) Speed and performance: As this has a quad core processor, this is one of the fastest computers. Copying, Virus scanning (I am using a Norton

internet security 2010), installations and everything is faster when compared to other processors .The computer does not hang up even when I open many applications at a time.

2) Picture quality: The picture quality and resolution are superb. This is really good for watching movies and playing videos.

3)Other features : I like the “finger print reader” feature because it is secure and saves a lot of time while signing into any website.500 ...

• gb Hard drive allows me to store lots of movies , pictures, videos and files.

4) Customer service: “HP support” is good. We can solve our problem through live chat by discussing with an Hp technician 24/7.They solved many of my issues like battery replacement and they also gave general guidelines on how to maintain my laptop. I really appreciate their support.

Cons: 1) Battery back up: I can use my laptop only for

1 hour with the battery fully charged. I also had to replace my battery twice (Thank god! It is still under warranty) because they were not charging properly. I recommend having a 9-cell or 12- cell battery with this laptop.6-cell battery is not apt for this.

Final verdict:

I recommend this for who are ready to spend around 900-1000 dollars for buying a laptop. It is one of the best picks in this price range.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1921061152060730/k2311a0621/6.21.10