Pringles Original Flavor  » Food  »
  • I love eating while writing, reading or watching a movie but I prefer to eat potato chips because its salty, irresistible and easy to eat
  • They brags that once you pop you can't stop and I totally agree with them
  • This potato chip is delicious and its crispiness is unmatched
  • I think we can only eat these addicting chips every Christmas
  • I recommend this to people who love potato chips, if you have not tasted it yet then give it a try but remember that do not overeat

• by greencard13

I love eating while writing, reading or watching a movie but I prefer to eat potato chips because its salty, irresistible and easy to eat. I have tried a lot of potato chips in the market and my personal favorite is Original flavor. They brags that once you pop you can’t stop and I totally agree with them. This potato chip is delicious and its

crispiness is unmatched. One thing I love about Pringles is their thin chips and loaded with heavy flavor. I always think that this is their secret technique to turn you into an addict. Anyway it comes in different flavors but I only tried cheese, sour and cream and original which is my personal favorite because it gives the real Pringles taste.

The first time I tried Pringles is when I’m still in elementary. I think we can only eat these addicting chips every Christmas. This day I only buy Pringles when me and my friends will be going to drink some beer while chatting about our jobs. I noticed that Pringles potato chips are really good with beer, and most of the time we are only eating Pringles and not drinking ...

• Pringles Original Flavor
      the beer. Before we only have peanuts as our beer buddies but since we are growing older our beer buddy is improving too and now it is Pringles. I do not like the bottom part of Pringles Original because it is too salty and I do not want to have any health problems because of eating too much salty foods.

Okay I admit it; Pringles

is bad for our health because we get more salt than important nutrients, which is the bad part about eating potato chips. I still give importance to my health than my cravings so I only eat potato chips moderately. I recommend this to people who love potato chips, if you have not tasted it yet then give it a try but remember that do not overeat.

Pringles Original Flavor

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2721061152050730/k2311a0621/6.21.10