Argentina Corned Beef  » Food  »
  • I like this brand because it has good quality, delicious taste and very affordable

• by rickyet

I’ve first seen this Argentina Corned Beef in a TV commercial, and that made a big impression to me of the product. I first tried it with the small can they have in stores and started liking it. From then on, it became the brand I always choose to but and serve to my family.

But what made me like this Argentina Corned Beef? Well aside from its taste, I just simply like

corned beefs. They can be cooked in many ways, from breakfast to real meals.

I can just simply saute it and add fried potatoes in it or use it in omelets. I can even use it on my spaghetti when I’m out of ground pork.

It’s also best for sandwiches. Could you imagine how many kinds of food I can make out of a can of corned beef? And that’s my main ...

• reason for liking this Argentina Corned Beef.

It’s like I’m using real beef meat pieces. You’ll see good quality of corned beef once you open a can.

By the way, it’s available in a can of 150 grams for only P25 pesos, 175grams for 28 pesos and 260 grams for 45 pesos. It’s also available in a much smaller can, I just don’t remember the price because I usually buy the bigger cans.

The taste is what really matters the most! It’s juicy and really flavorful. It’s also not very salty just like the other brand I once tasted.

It’s strips are long and looks like real beef. It’s also easy to cook, or even yet, you could just top it on hot rice.

But I still prefer it when cooked. Tastes better! I like this brand because it has good quality, delicious taste and very affordable.

Argentina Corned Beef

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2721061151900730/k2311a0621/6.21.10