Celeteque Gentle Exfoliating Wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • Still I tried Celeteque because it promises to be gentle on my skin and I am so glad I was not disappointed
  • I also like its packaging which is very convenient to the user
  • I think it really suits my skin perfectly

• by gitana

I’ve always shied away from exfoliating products because I was scared of having visible flakes on my face from all the exfoliated skin. Still I tried Celeteque because it promises to be gentle on my skin and I am so glad I was not disappointed.

As instructed, I use it only once every other day in alternation with the regular celeteque facial wash. It does peel my skin off but in a very gentle way that the flakes are not obvious at all. I don’t have to use

a concealer over it to hide the flakes.

It is a yellowish liquid withyellow and red beads floating on it. I like the feel of the beads on my face. It feels relaxing and I feel that my pores are being swept off of dirt. I feel thoroughly cleansed after I use this exfoliating facial wash.

I also like its packaging which is very convenient to the user. the tube is made of soft plastic so you don’t have to squeeze very hard to get the stuff out of ...

• the tube. You can also be sure that not a single drop of the liquid would go to waste because the tube has no unnecessary angles and corners so you really get to use the stuff down to the last drop because nothing gets stuck on the container.

It has a very very subtle scent that i could not even recall what it smells like. Its fine with me. What is fragrance if it is harsh to the skin? It is better to have no scent if it

means your skin is being treated with care.

After months of using it together with celeteque regular facial wash, my white heads were indeed minimized. I used to have them on the corners of my nose but I can barely feel them now anymore. Maybe because that is where I really rub the beads when I wash my face.

Celeteque will always be my favorite exfoliating wash. I think it really suits my skin perfectly. I am not interested about trying anything else. Thats how I love this product.

Celeteque Gentle Exfoliating Wash

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121061151890730/k2311a0621/6.21.10