Blow Pop Scented Lip Balm in Watermelon Cherry and Sour Apple
  • I guess most Americans would know Blow Pop Scented Lip Balms although I haven’t seen any reviews given so I still got the chance to write down what I think about this product
  • I like the sweetness of watermelon on my lips but I like the scent of cherry even more and I don’t like the taste and smell of sour apple, probably it was not really for me
  • I am just happy to get this for free and I would still recommend this to all the ladies who wants to have fun with scented and flavored lip balms

• by strawberrychocodahi

This was given to me by my friend so I didn’t ask about how much the price is but it was made in the USA. I guess most Americans would know Blow Pop Scented Lip Balms although I haven’t seen any reviews given so I still got the chance to write down what I think about this product. I really like mild scented lip balms and to taste them the same way like I smell them.

Although some women would not like to have any scent on their lip balm, it’s their own preference as I may say. I was given by my friend three variants of Blow Pop Scented Lip Balm which are watermelon, cherry and

sour apple in flavors.

I tried them all one at a time as I wipe my lips per usage to see the difference and to say what I do like the most among the three. I like the sweetness of watermelon on my lips but I like the scent of cherry even more and I don’t like the taste and smell of sour apple, probably it was not really for me.

When I apply Blow Pop Watermelon Scented Lip Balm, it was so dry and it’s pretty obvious that it lacks moisture. This also applies to both sour apple and cherry scented lip balms.

Blow Pop should have added Vitamin E to add moisture into it, not ...

• just lanolin and some seed oil. It is not that gritty on my own lips but I am sure you would comment more about lack of moisture in this kind of balm.

About sour apple scented lip balm, well this is the worst scent and taste among Blow Pops scented lip balms. What in the world are they thinking of when they made this one, it smells so bad and the taste is not even closed to an apple.

Imagine they added that word “sour”, yeah it does get the word sour, but make that as a sour loser. I have nothing against Blow Pop balms, actually I really do like the watermelon and cherry but sour

apple is really not my type.

By the way, these kinds of balm are just perfect for kissing I guess. It will be sweet on your sweethearts’ lips and it will be memorable for sure.

But if you are not in the mood and you want something bad to happen, you can try and kiss your guy using the sour apple, just kidding. I tried to search for the price of this 4.

2g of balm in the Philippines and other Sellers online sell it for $2. 17 per balm.

I am just happy to get this for free and I would still recommend this to all the ladies who wants to have fun with scented and flavored lip balms.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121061151730730/k2311a0621/6.21.10