Hair Mousse  » Cosmetics  »
  • This time I bought Down Under Fruitkicks Bodifying Hair Mousse in maximum hold
  • I thought maximum hold will hold my unruly curls in place during the winter months in Nova Scotia, and boy was I right
  • The best part about Down Under Fruitkicks Bodifying Hair Mousse is the smell, its definatly in the wow category

• by Melissa Glenn
      I am a serial hair products buyer. I’m always on the hunt for the next best hair styler! This time I bought Down Under Fruitkicks Bodifying Hair Mousse in maximum hold.

I thought maximum hold will hold my unruly curls in place during the winter months in Nova Scotia, and boy was I right.

This is

a great hair mousse, there is nothing spectacular in the way it looks,just typical white mousse that comes out of 250gram can.

What is different is that this hair mousse really works.

I find I need about the size of 2 large eggs, to style my waist long hair.

This mousse is not drying at all ...

• due to the fact that it has all natural ingredients.

I’m not left with hard hair, just soft manageable, stay-in-their-place curls.

The best part about Down Under Fruitkicks Bodifying Hair Mousse is the smell, its definatly in the wow category! The can says it is made with Pomegrante and sweet Grapefruit, and you can definalty smell

both.

The smell is almost sensual, and could and should be a perfume.

I find when I use this hair mousse the scent stays with me all day, and many people have asked what perfume I was wearing!

Try Down Under Naturals Fruitkicks Bodifying Mousse in Pomegrante and sweet Grapefruit, its a long name, but a fantastic product especially at only $2 Canadian.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312812115170931/k2311a1228/12.28.06