Softlips Lip Protectant Sunscreen  » Cosmetics  »
  • I used to be a lip tint fan before until I noticed it dries my lips
  • With the world's environmental conditions deteriorating, it is really important to choose products that does not only beautify but it must also consider your health
  • More than the sheen that it gives themy lips,I like ti because it actually protects my lips from the harmfull effects of ultra violet rays which I am frequently exposed to

• by gitana

Its my very first time to use Softlips Lip Protectant Sunscreen. It was given to me by my cousin a week ago. I’ve been using petroleum jelly for years to soothe my chapped lips and it works very well but still I was glad to have something else to try.

It is quite effective in softening my lips. I use it after i brush my teeth while my lips are still a bit wet. I discovered it works better that way. Im also crazy about the cooling effect it has on my lips, it just feels nice having that icy and minty feeling on your lips. Plus it also

makes my lips redder because of the menthol which causes the blood to rush into the lips.

i will always lovemy petroleum jelly but I had to give it up for a while while this softlips stick lasts. The packaging is much cooler than the petroleum jelly. The stick is really fun to use too- I am sort of addicted to it. I apply it more times than I need to all because the stick is fun to use.

The stick itself looks like hardened petroleum jelly, only it tastes like cherry and not petroleum. its really good to use together with lip tint. I used to be a lip ...

• tint fan before until I noticed it dries my lips. so what I do is I apply softlips lip protectant sunscreen first before I apply my lip tint. This way, the lip tint doesn’t have direct contact with my lips.

the coolest thing about it is that it has a sun protection factor of twenty. It is really helpful especially nowadays where the sun is getting harsher due to global warming. I live in a tropical country so I really get exposed to the sun a lot. Thanks to Softlips lip protectant sunscreen, my lips are now shielded from the harmful ultra violet rays.

With the world’s environmental conditions deteriorating,

it is really important to choose products that does not only beautify but it must also consider your health. After all beauty is only a function of health.

I consider softlips lip protectant sunscreen as one of those products that answer to this need.More than the sheen that it gives themy lips,I like ti because it actually protects my lips from the harmfull effects of ultra violet rays which I am frequently exposed to. i am very thankful to my cousin ofr introducing me to this product. I hope it is available in local stores so I can buy another stick as soon as the one I have runs out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121061151690730/k2311a0621/6.21.10