Too Faced Magic Wand Iluminating Foundation
1.0
  • I hated the face it made my face look and I was definitely not wearing this out to go anywhere
  • I wouldn't recommend this Too Faced Wand Illuminating

• by JCandyce

I tried this Too Faced Magic Wand Illuminating Foundation when I was on my quest to find the perfect liquid foundation. This one looked really promising and I really hoped that when I tried it that it would work.

What attracted me to this liquid foundation most was the type of applicator that it came in. It’s like a tube that has a brush like foundation kabuki brush connected to one end and then on the other end is the button that you click to make the liquid foundation come out of the tube and go onto the brush, the more you click the more liquid foundation that comes out, you can also see through the middle part of the tube and see the foundation. I really like the packaging.

After I tried

this, I realized that the only thing that I liked about this liquid foundation and the only good thing about this liquid foundation was the packaging that it came it. The packaging was the only good thing about this and the only thing that I ended up liking, well that and this foundation really isn’t scented and it doesn’t smell like chemicals either so that’s another good thing.

Applying this liquid foundation was actually quite easy even though most of the time when I’m trying out liquid foundation, I always use my finger to apply and blend the liquid foundation into my skin but I sometimes use foundation and kabuki brushes to apply and blend liquid foundations in as well.

I clicked the button at the bottom of the applicator to ...

• press out some foundation on to the brush and then when enough came out, which was about 3 clicks, I dabbed a few dots all over my face and then started blending it in with the brush.

At first it blended in very nicely and looked as if it was giving me really good coverage and was looking really natural however when I looked closer in the mirror I could see that the foundation was actually coming out cakey and was blending horribly and that it didn’t look natural at all.

I had only applied a little but it was still cakey looking and then it started to feel and look realyy dry on my skin. I didn’t even have this on my skin for 5 minutes and I had to wash

it off. I hated the face it made my face look and I was definitely not wearing this out to go anywhere.

Overall I won’t be trying this foundation again. It’s not the worst one that I’ve ever tried but it’s definitely one of the worst. I won’t be using this or buying another one of these foundations ever again. I’m definitely sticking with my mineral powder foundation for good.

I wouldn’t recommend this Too Faced Wand Illuminating. Like I said this liquid foundation isn’t the worst there are way worse ones out there but this one is still not worth trying. The only thing that’s good about it is the kind of applicator it comes in and the brush is really good quality and that’s it. I’m giving this a 2.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121061151610730/k2311a0621/6.21.10