Cover Girl Lash Exact Mascara
  • I didn't really like the ads for this mascara when I saw them in some of my magazines but I in some magazines that I read, they said that this was a really good mascara so I decided that I would give it a try when I saw that my local Walgreen's was having a sale on Cover Girl cosmetics soon after that
  • After trying it out I can say that I'm really glad that I gave this mascara a chance because I love it
  • This had a very light scent and it didn't bother me or my nasal allergies and that's definitely a good thing
  • I would definitely recommend this Cover Girl Lash Exact Mascara to anyone, it's a very nice mascara and it really works at thickening, lengthening, and adding a good amount of volume to your lashes and it lasts all day

• by JCandyce

This Cover Girl Lash Exact Mascara was one of the first mascaras that I tried by Cover Girl. I didn’t really like the ads for this mascara when I saw them in some of my magazines but I in some magazines that I read, they said that this was a really good mascara so I decided that I would give it a try when I saw that my local Walgreen’s was having a sale on Cover Girl cosmetics soon after that.

After trying it out I can say that I’m really glad that I gave this mascara a chance because I love it. The

packaging is even cuter up close. I also really like the brush that this mascara comes with, it’s not that big but it’s one of the regular mascara brushed that most mascaras come with and it applies the mascara on my lashes nicely.

I also really like that this mascara doesn’t have a strong weird scent or a strong chemically scent smell like some other mascaras have that I’ve tried in the past. This had a very light scent and it didn’t bother me or my nasal allergies and that’s definitely a good thing.

I liked how this mascara separated my lashes a bit

while making them look fuller and definitely adding length and volume at the same time. I only had to apply about 2 coats of this mascara and my lashes were really long, full and had a decent amount of volume. I would have liked if this mascara gave me a little bit more volume then what it did but other than that, this mascara did a really good job.

This mascara lasted through out the day without smudging, flaking off or losing any of its volume at all. At the end of the day when I was getting ready for bed my lashes ...

• Cover Girl Lash Exact Mascara
      looked just as good as when I had first applied this mascara to them in the morning.

When I was ready to wash off this mascara, I used one of my regular cleansers since I didn’t have the water proof version and I just had the regular one, this mascara washed off easily and I didn’t have to use any makeup remover at all to get any of it off.

Overall this is a good mascara and it’s definitely one of my favorite mascaras by Cover Girl. I will definitely be buying another tube of this mascara when the one that I have now

runs out or dries up but that wont happen because I use it was too much for it to have to have time to dry up.

I would definitely recommend this Cover Girl Lash Exact Mascara to anyone, it’s a very nice mascara and it really works at thickening, lengthening, and adding a good amount of volume to your lashes and it lasts all day. I’m giving this a 9. I would of gave it a 10 if it added a little bit more volume but since it only adds a decent amount of volume and not as much as I would like, it loses a point.

Cover Girl Lash Exact Mascara

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121061151600730/k2311a0621/6.21.10