Panda Research paid surveys
1.0
  • This one month experience was not very pleasant
  • In my opinion, Panda Research is highly deceptive in its practices
  • I believe that one should be informed of this fact prior to taking a survey
  • I would therefore not recommend Panda Research to anyone wishing to perform paid surveys
  • This is important in order to avoid later subscription charges to those companies whose offers you accepted

• by The Physicist
      I have a severe physical disability and therefore need to work from home. One of the ways in which I have been attempting to receive income is by performing online paid surveys.

One of the paid survey web sites that I have tried is Panda Research.

I tried this particular paid survey web site for nearly 1 month.

This one month experience was not

very pleasant.

In my opinion, Panda Research is highly deceptive in its practices.

Panda Research does not tell you upfront (on the page on which the surveys are listed) that you often need to take advantage of a company’s offer in order to receive credit for taking a survey.

I believe that one should be informed of this fact prior to taking a survey.

...

• After taking a survey, Panda Research does state that you may cancel a company’s offer at any time and still receive credit for taking the survey.

However, I believe that Panda Research should provide this information prior to the survey.

I would therefore not recommend Panda Research to anyone wishing to perform paid surveys.

However, I would like to offer a suggestion for those who

do not wish to heed my warning and do decide to sign up with Panda Research.

Keep track of all the company offers (along with the company’s Internet address) that you sign up for.

This will allow you to go to the company’s web site and cancel the offer.

This is important in order to avoid later subscription charges to those companies whose offers you accepted.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 62812115160931/k2311a1228/12.28.06