Pop Synthetic Wavy Clip in Hair Extensions
  • I just happened to be shopping around when I saw these Pop Synthetic Wavy Clip in Hair Extensions ans was really interested in trying them out, they only cost $50.00 which was really cheap compared to other hair extensions that I've bought in the past
  • I saw that they have these same sets also in human hair too for about $50.00 more so I might save up my money and then buy a human hair set, that will definitely be able to last longer and I'll be able to do more stuff with it, like curl and add wave when I want too
  • I would definitely recommend these Pop Synthetic Wavy Clip in Hair Extensions

• by JCandyce

I just happened to be shopping around when I saw these Pop Synthetic Wavy Clip in Hair Extensions ans was really interested in trying them out, they only cost $50.00 which was really cheap compared to other hair extensions that I’ve bought in the past.

I waited awhile before buying these, I wanted to see if you I could find them even cheaper online. I checked Ebay and Amazon and both of those sites had them however they cost more, so the better deal was definitely Ulta, so I got these hair extensions from there.

These hair extensions are very much similar to the ones by Jessica Simpson except this is a 2 piece set whereas the Jessica Simpson hair extensions are a 1 piece. These are also similar because these

hair extensions are also cap like but there a little bit then the Jessica Simpson one, this one comes with a large cap and a small cap. These extensions are very pretty, they’re not overly shiny and fake looking.

Applying these hair extensions are really easy. I make a horizontal part in my hair a little low down on my scalp and then I attach the larger cap and then I let down some hair and make another horizontal part in my hair and then I attach the smaller cap. When I’m done attaching the second one, I let down all my hair.

Neither cap is heavy on my head, they’re very light weight and the clips don’t tug down on my hair or anything, they’re really comfortable and I can ...

• wear these hair extensions without any problems they don’t bother me at all. These hair extensions fit my head perfectly, they’re not too or too small, they’re just right. I have a small head so I was really worried about how they would fit, the Jessica Simpson hair extensions fit me perfectly, and so did these.

These hair extensions blend really well into my hair and when I’m wearing them you can’t even tell because it looks so natural. These hair extensions have also lasted me about 6 months already and I wear them about 5 times a week so these have lasted me for a long time. The better care that you take of them, the longer they will last.

I never wear these when I’m just hanging around

the house and not going anywhere. I keep these in a plastic bag spread out so that they don’t get tangled and I only take them out when I want to wear them. I try and take the very best care with them that I can.

I saw that they have these same sets also in human hair too for about $50.00 more so I might save up my money and then buy a human hair set, that will definitely be able to last longer and I’ll be able to do more stuff with it, like curl and add wave when I want too.

I would definitely recommend these Pop Synthetic Wavy Clip in Hair Extensions. They work great, last quite awhile for being Synthetic hair and the

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121061151590730/k2311a0621/6.21.10