Benefit Dear John Facial Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like the little jar that this comes in, it's a very cute jar too
  • This is definitely great for when my skin is dry and irritated because the cooling sensation soothes me skin and doesn't make it feel so bad
  • Overall I really love this face cream and I'm really glad that my friend got me this for my birthday
  • I would definitely recommend this Benefit Dear John Facial Cream to anyone

• by JCandyce

My friend gave me this Benefit Dear John Facial Cream for my birthday and I was really excited to get to use it. I had seen it before but I had never bought it for myself and I really loved Benefit cosmetics and most of the products that I’ve tried by Benefit have worked really well for me with the exception of just a few so I couldn’t wait to try this out.

I like the little jar that this comes in, it’s a very cute jar too. I also like the light scent of this face cream too. Most face creams that I’ve tried in the past had a very strong chemical smell and didn’t like their scents at all but this one isn’t like that.

This smells is very light and doesn’t bother me at all.

Before I apply this face cream, I always wash my face with one of my acne cleansers first and then I dry my face off and then wait a few minutes to just let my skin breathe and I apply this face cream all over my face and sometimes even on my neck as well.

This is a very creamy face cream and it’s kinda thick but it goes on very smooth and spreads around easily and isn’t that hard to blend it. It blends in completely without leaving behind any sort of residue on my skin.

This face cream doesn’t make my face oily or greasy looking or feeling at all. It doesn’t take that long ...

• to dry and it doesn’t make my face feel slick. It gives my skin enough moisture so that it doesn’t get dry. I mostly apply this face cream at night and when I wake up, my skin is really soft and smooth.

I have acne prone skin and some products make me breakout really easily so I have to be careful about the products that I put on my face and this face cream doesn’t make me break out at all.

When I apply this face cream to my face, it has a very cooling sensation to it. It’s not too cool though so it doesn’t make me freeze or anything like that, it feels very nice on my skin and soothing on my skin. This

is definitely great for when my skin is dry and irritated because the cooling sensation soothes me skin and doesn’t make it feel so bad.

Overall I really love this face cream and I’m really glad that my friend got me this for my birthday. I will definitely continue to use this and will most likely by one myself for me when I run out of the one that I’m using right now.

I would definitely recommend this Benefit Dear John Facial Cream to anyone. This is a great face cream. I haven’t tried any other face creams by Benefit, I’m not sure if they have any others (besides the acne ones) but this is definitely a very good one to try. I’m giving this a 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121061151550730/k2311a0621/6.21.10