Ahava Energizing Body Mud Mask  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
  • I've used a few mud masks for my face but never for my body and I was unsure how I would feel about a mud mask on my body when I barely liked them on my face because of how hard they get and give my face that tight, dry, unmovable feeling and I hate that but I decided to try this anyway because I could end up even liking this
  • Mud or not, this is definitely one of the worst body masks that I've used and this definitely was not worth it
  • I wouldn't recommend this Ahava Energizing Body Mud Mask to anyone, there are definitely better body masks out there and most of those are not mud and will work much better on your skin way more than this one will

• by JCandyce

This Ahava Energizing Body Mud Mask is the first body mud mask that I’ve ever used. I’ve used a few mud masks for my face but never for my body and I was unsure how I would feel about a mud mask on my body when I barely liked them on my face because of how hard they get and give my face that tight, dry, unmovable feeling and I hate that but I decided to try this anyway because I could end up even liking this.

Applying this mud mask wasn’t that easy to do, spreading it around takes quite and effort and even then it doesn’t spread that far and you have to use a lot to even cover all the areas that need to be covered. It was my first time

using this and already I had used half the bottle, even if this mask had worked it still wouldn’t of been worth it because of how much you costs and then you use it up quickly.

Once I finally finished applying the mud mask, which took about 45 minutes to do, that’s way too long and time consuming to apply this and most of the time I don’t be having that much free time to use something like this.

This mud mask didn’t feel as bad on my body as it does on my face but it still made my body feel really hard and very drying to my skin. I could barely keep this on my skin, I really wanted to wash it off right away but I resisted the urge to do that ...

• and I left the body mask on for about 30 minutes, which is about the time that I really couldn’t stand it anymore and I washed this mask completely off of my body with hot water.

When I was washing this mud mask off, it was almost has hard to take it off like it was to put on and I had to spend some time doing that too, it didn’t just come off. When I finally got all of the mud mask off, my skin didn’t feel smooth or soft at all, it felt dry and itchy and I had to apply tons of moisturizer to calm my skin down.

The only thing this mask did for my skin was irritate it, this mask in now way made my skin any better but

luckily it didn’t make it any worse either. After I applied moisturizer my skin calmed down and went back to normal.

Overall I wont be using this body mud mask again or buying another one for that matter. Mud or not, this is definitely one of the worst body masks that I’ve used and this definitely was not worth it. I should have known that since I didn’t like mud on my face, I wouldn’t like mud on my body either.

I wouldn’t recommend this Ahava Energizing Body Mud Mask to anyone, there are definitely better body masks out there and most of those are not mud and will work much better on your skin way more than this one will. I should have not even tried this, it was just a waste. I’m giving this a 1.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121061151540730/k2311a0621/6.21.10