Philosophy The Big Skinng Smoothing Exfoliating Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • I would definitely recommend this Philosophy The Big Skinny Smoothing Exfoliating Scrub whether you need a good exfoliate to use before applying a self tanner lotion or spray or you just want to exfoliate your skin free of dryness and flakes, this is a great exfoliating scrub and will really work for you

• by JCandyce

This Big Skinny Smoothing Exfoliating Scrub by Philosophy is the exfoliating scrub that I use most of the time a day before I’m getting ready to apply self tanner, whether it be a self tanning lotion or a self tanning spray, this scrub works great at exfoliating my skin and removing all of my dry skin and any flakes from the dry skin that I have.

This scrub comes in a wide jar like container with a twist top, the jar is clear so you can see the brown scrub through the jar. It’s a wide jar so it’s easy to stick your fingers in there and pull out a good amount of scrub every time and you don’t need to have to keep reaching it only getting a

little bit. This has a very light smell that I don’t mind at all.

Exfoliating scrubs that I’ve tried previous to this one, some of them had a chemical smell and some were very strong that I had to stop using it because they irritated my nasal allergies and gave me headaches. This scrub doesn’t do that, I really like smell. It’s very pleasant and light and doesn’t bother me at all.

I always apply this exfoliating scrub after shaving. I never shave after applying this just because that seems to work better on my skin and having just shaved before using the scrub, makes the scrub apply to my skin smoother and possibly even work better too.

Applying this scrub is really easy, I just apply some to ...

• my skin after damping my skin a little bit (I’m standing in the shower with the bath, not the shower, head on so I’m not getting wet but can easily reach down and get water with my hands and then dampen the area I’m getting ready to apply the scrub too). I massage the scrub into my skin for a few minutes and then I let it set for a few minutes and then I rinse it off with warm water, which easily comes off.

After rinsing the scrub completely off, my skin is a little red from it but that quickly disappears after a few minutes and then when I touch my skin, my skin is really soft and smooth. The only irritation that I get from this

scrub is the redness but it doesn’t last for very long and then my skin goes back to normal.

Overall this is a very good exfoliating scrub and it never lets me down when I use it, it works every time and it always makes my self tanner, whether I’m using a spray or lotion self tanner, apply easier and makes it last longer since this scrub makes my skin so smooth and soft.

I would definitely recommend this Philosophy The Big Skinny Smoothing Exfoliating Scrub whether you need a good exfoliate to use before applying a self tanner lotion or spray or you just want to exfoliate your skin free of dryness and flakes, this is a great exfoliating scrub and will really work for you. I’m giving this a 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121061151530730/k2311a0621/6.21.10