Cover Girl Volume Exact Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • I tried this Cover Girl Volume Exact Mascara shortly after I tried the original exact mascara and although I got good results from the original one it didn't really give me a lot of volume that I like and then when I saw this one, I thought it would be really great because it's suppose to give you more volume also with length and fullness so I thought I would like this one way better than the original exact mascara and gave this one a try
  • I will definitely continue to use and will buy another one, this one is definitely my favorite exact mascara so far
  • I would definitely recommend this Cover Girl Volume Exact Mascara to anyone especially those that like the original exact mascara because you will love this one

• by JCandyce

I tried this Cover Girl Volume Exact Mascara shortly after I tried the original exact mascara and although I got good results from the original one it didn’t really give me a lot of volume that I like and then when I saw this one, I thought it would be really great because it’s suppose to give you more volume also with length and fullness so I thought I would like this one way better than the original exact mascara and gave this one a try.

This comes in a very similar mascara tube to the original except this one is just a different color, also the brushes are also very similar in shape and size as well. I really like the brush, it combs through my lashes easily and separates them

very well while coating my eyelashes with the mascara, which goes on clump free.

Also like the original, this one also doesn’t have a string or weird scent to it. The smell is very light and it doesn’t smell of chemicals at all. This doesn’t bother my nose or my nasal allergies at all.

Applying this mascara is very easy, partially because the brush is so easy to use and partially because the formula is very creamy and smooth and doesn’t come out clumpy from the mascara tube so it applies evenly and very easily on my eye lashes.

I applied a total of 3 coats of this mascara, before I was even done with the first coat I could already see that this mascara was making my lashes really long already.

• The brush separated my lashes while making my lashes thicker and making them look really defined and not just some thick mess like some other thickening mascaras that I’ve tried in the past. I could also see by the second coat that this was already giving me more volume than the original and by the time I was finished applying the three coats, my lashes were long, thick, and very full looking. I loved it.

This mascara lasted very well throughout the day. I didn’t have any flaking at all. The volume never had any fallout and then didn’t get smudged at all during the day. This mascara lasted from the time that I put on my makeup in the morning to the time that I was taking my makeup off at

night and getting ready for bed.

Overall this mascara gave me the volume that I like and the volume that was lacking in the first exact mascara. This mascara also gave me a little more length and fullness than the original and it lasted just as long too. I will definitely continue to use and will buy another one, this one is definitely my favorite exact mascara so far.

I would definitely recommend this Cover Girl Volume Exact Mascara to anyone especially those that like the original exact mascara because you will love this one. Even if you didn’t like the original, this one is definitely worth a try. This mascara gives you even more volume and length than the original and this one is even better. I’m giving this a 10.

Cover Girl Volume Exact Mascara

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121061151490630/k2311a0621/6.21.10