Physicians Formula Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow and Liner  » Cosmetics  »
  • When I saw this Physicians Formula Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow and Liner palette, I thought the eye shadows were really pretty and I wanted to try them out
  • But I do use liner brushes to apply my cream eye liner and this is definitely a good quality liner brush
  • It's firm but not too touch on my eyes and it applies my cream eye liner evenly (I don't use these eye shadows as liners, just eye shadow) and I like how it has a long handle
  • I would definitely recommend this Physicians Formula Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow and Liner to anyone, it's a really good eye shadow palette and doesn't cost that much and it good good quality for a low price

• by JCandyce

When I saw this Physicians Formula Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow and Liner palette, I thought the eye shadows were really pretty and I wanted to try them out. I tried a few products by Physicians Formula products and some of them worked really well for me so I didn’t hesitant at all to buy this eye shadow palette.

The brush that comes with this eye shadow is pretty good quality, especially the liner part. I don’t use eye shadows brushes a lot because I mostly use my index finger to apply my eye shadows and blend them together, that’s always easier for me most of the time and it takes less time to do. But I do use liner brushes to apply my cream eye liner and this is definitely a good quality liner brush.

It’s firm but not too touch on my eyes and it applies my cream eye liner evenly (I don’t use these eye shadows as liners, just eye shadow) and I like how it has a long handle.

This eye shadow palette comes with warm shades of eye shadows such as dark brown shades, light purple shades, green shades, and light gray shades, 9 eye shadow shades in all. All of the eye shadow shades are really pretty and some of them like the light purple and the gray has shimmer in them and it really sparkles when you put it on your eye. I like shimmery eye shadows just as long as their not too too shimmery and these are perfect even for woman who are older in age because these are only subtly shimmery.

• Applying these eye shadows, whether you use an eye shadow brush or your finger to apply it, These eye shadows are very pigmented and go true to color without having to layer it much. These eye shadows are also not that powdery so there’s no fall out under your eye and you don’t have a mess to clean up once you’re done applying the eye shadows.

When I first wore these eye shadows, I applied the brown shades to make a bronze smokey eye and I didn’t use an eye shadow primer and at the end of the day I saw that an eye shadow primer wasn’t even needed because the eye shadows hadn’t faded or creased at all. I had been wearing the eye shadows for about 7 hours and then once I got

home I washed all my makeup off so they may even last longer than that. Each time that I wore these eye shadows it was always shorter than 7 hours.

Overall this is a good eye shadow palette, it has a good selection of warm eye shadow colors, the shades are really pretty and they last a long time on their own without the help of an eye shadow palette. I will definitely continue to use this eye shadow palette and will most likely buy another one when I use the one that I have now all up.

I would definitely recommend this Physicians Formula Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow and Liner to anyone, it’s a really good eye shadow palette and doesn’t cost that much and it good good quality for a low price. I;m giving this a 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121061151470630/k2311a0621/6.21.10