Physcians Formula Mineral Wear Talc Free Mineral Correcting Powder
  • When I first saw this Mineral Wear Talc Free Mineral Correcting Powder by Physicians Formula, I thought this powder was both weird and cool looking at the same time
  • This powder definitely made my skin tone more even and my any redness that I had go away, it covered my pimples decently, this is definitely a great multitasking powder and the whole time it looked very natural on my face whether I wore this powder alone or under my mineral powder foundation
  • I would definitely recommend this Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc Free Mineral Correcting Powder to anyone because it's a great powder and even though it's kind of weird looking, it's actually very cool and it really works and does what it says that it's going to do

• by JCandyce

When I first saw this Mineral Wear Talc Free Mineral Correcting Powder by Physicians Formula, I thought this powder was both weird and cool looking at the same time. I thought it was cool looking because it had a lot of colors mixed in and it was really pretty and I thought that it was weird looking for the very same reason, it had a lot of colors mixed in.

This powder comes with one of the cutest brushes that I’ve ever seen. this comes with a fan brush which a lot of powders come with but this just isn’t any regular fan brush, it’s multicolored and super cute. The bristles on the fan brush is pink, yellow, and blue. Never before have I seen such a cute and colorful and very unique brush like

this one.

The fan brush this comes with isn’t just pretty and colorful, it’s also great quality and it applies the powder evenly on my skin and gives my great amount of coverage that’s very buildable. I’ve washed this brush a few times with a conditioning brush shampoo and not once has it ever lost any bristles and every time that the brush dries, it’s still soft as they were when I first got them.

You apply this powder like any regular powder. You swipe the brush on the powder a few times and then you apply it all over your face. When I was applying the powder I was glad to see that I wasn’t becoming a rainbow. When I’m just hanging around the house this is good to wear, like I said before ...

• this doesn’t make you look like a rainbow like you may think it does, it looks very natural and you can wear it out without any makeup if you wanted too.

When I’m going out then I apply my mineral powder foundation over it and my foundation still applies perfectly and it doesn’t feel caked on or heavy or anything and when I’m done my skin always looks great and I even stay more matte longer even though I have oily combination skin and tend to get oil midday if I’m outside and it’s really hot and I’ve been out for awhile. This powder lasts a really long time.

Overall this a pretty good powder. This powder definitely made my skin tone more even and my any redness that I had go away, it

covered my pimples decently, this is definitely a great multitasking powder and the whole time it looked very natural on my face whether I wore this powder alone or under my mineral powder foundation. I never saw any of the green, orange, purple, brown colors on my skin at all which I was definitely amazed by. all the colors blended into my skin and looked natural and didn’t make me look like a rainbow. I will definitely continue to use this for sure.

I would definitely recommend this Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc Free Mineral Correcting Powder to anyone because it’s a great powder and even though it’s kind of weird looking, it’s actually very cool and it really works and does what it says that it’s going to do. I’m giving this a 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121061151460630/k2311a0621/6.21.10