Babolat Aeropro Tennis Racquet
  • So I was reading up on different racquets, and I found that people preferred the Babolat Aero Pro
  • Another reason why I bought it was because Nadal was using the racquet and he was my favorite player at the time
  • I did not know much about strings so I decided to copy what Nadal used, which where Hurricane Pro Tour
  • I strung the strings at 58 since I am a hard hitter to avoid the ball from flying out
  • It offers everything you need to be an amazing tennis player

• by kirbystar7

I started playing tennis about 2 years ago. I started out playing with an NCODE 6. 1 95 Wilson. This tennis racquet did not fit me so I search for a more lenient tennis racquet. I searched online, but did not know what to buy due to my lack of knowledge regarding tennis.

So I was reading up on different racquets, and I found that people preferred the Babolat Aero Pro. Therefore, I went on tennis-warehouse and clicked purchase right away. Another reason why I bought it was because Nadal was using the racquet and he was my favorite player at the time.

Who doesn’t want to play like nadal? I bought the racquet for 185 dollars.

This is a lot from a stick used to hit a ball with, but hey if it has the possibility of making me a better tennis player than why not. I did not know much about strings so I decided to copy what Nadal used, which where Hurricane Pro Tour. These strings are more of control strings allowing you to hit and have a greater margin for error due to the bite it has on the ball allow it to spin more. I strung the strings at 58

since I am a hard hitter to avoid the ball from flying out.

The racquet came in about two days. I called up my friend as soon as it came to my door step and we were at the courts hitting away. At first, the racquet felt like it produced a lot of power making my balls fly out, but I soon discovered that it was cause my grip was too eastern. I soon switched to a semi-western grip and it is the best decision I have ever made.

With a semi-western grip this racquet is awesome. My groundstrokes are now harder ...

• Babolat Aeropro Tennis Racquet
      and with a lot more top spin making it harder for my opponents to get the ball. It got me into top 6 on my school tennis team. I now use this racquet as my main racquet.

I have switched my strings to Babolat RPMs with 16 gauge. These strings allow me to hit even harder and not have to worry about the ball flying out. Overall, I think the aero pro is an amazing racquet. I have to say that it feels better than the GT series.

This racquet is at the exact weight which I prefer. If you are

looking to improve your skills and you are a hard hitter I would recommend this racquet. It is probably the best racquet I have ever tried. I would stick in the 58-60 tension range when using this racquet because it offers a lot of power at a lower tension.

I enjoy using this racquet a lot and I think you would too. Most of my friend have switch to Babolat racquets because clearly they are the best at making tennis racquets. Trust me, if you buy this racquet you will not be disappointed. It offers everything you need to be an amazing tennis player.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3521061151400630/k2311a0621/6.21.10