Dill Pickles  » Food  »
0.5
  • I hate dill pickles to begin with, and I especially detest them in sandwiches

• by Frederick
      There are big and small evils in this world. One of the small but unavoidable evils are Dill Pickles In Sandwiches.

I hate dill pickles to begin with, and I especially detest them in sandwiches.

They taste sour.

They make

my face twist.

They also have this wicked tendency to gather in one part of the sandwich, and if you happen to bite that spot, you’ve got a mouthful of sour stuff.

Yuck!! I don’t know why dill pickles are ...

• always the ones put in sandwiches and not sweet pickles, but that seems to be the case no matter where you go ‘ McDonald’s, Burger King, Culvers.

The first thing I do after receiving my sandwich is disassemble it and

search for Evil Pickles that would otherwise ruin the meal for me.

When the Evil Ones are found and removed, I put my sandwich back together and eat.

I guess some people must like them, or they would have been banned long ago.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272812115140931/k2311a1228/12.28.06