Samsung i730 Cell Phone  » Electronics  »
  • This phone was the best of the best, it had everything you would ever want in a phone
  • I enjoyed that phone a lot, I would have games on it which were really fun such as super Mario
  • It was an amazing phone for the time which it lasted with me performance wise
  • Overall, I thought the phone was a good phone for the time

• by kirbystar7

I was in 10th grade and I needed a phone to show off. A phone that would make other be in awe when they look at it. This is when I came around the Samsung i730. This was one of the most powerful smart phones at the time using windows mobile. It was with Verizon.

The phone featured a 500mhz processor. For smart phone at that time that was really fast. The normal smart phone had a processor with only 200mhz so this is more than double. The phone also had other functions such as infrared, it could be used as a remote control, it was able to use an SD card up to 4gb.

This phone was the best of the best, it had everything

you would ever want in a phone. It also had a thing which amazed me that most phones lack, a loud speaker. I was able to play music and have practically the whole room hear it. The only bad thing about this phone is that it was huge and bulky.

It looked like you were hauling around a very big cube. When it was in your pocket, people would ask you why it was bulging out. I wanted performance and I got what I wanted just with cosmetic issues. I enjoyed that phone a lot, I would have games on it which were really fun such as super Mario.

It was an amazing phone for the time which it lasted with me performance wise. What I ...

• did not enjoy was the fact that I got made fun of for having a huge phone. Everyone would laugh at how big and disgusting it looked. They did not realize that my phone was better than anything they could ever get.

I had the phone for 2 years and it served its purpose in those two years. It was very organized, I had everything at my fingertips. It had internet, a media player, a remote control and every utensil that I needed. The calls with the phone were also good, it would rarely drop calls which is one of the most important aspect one considers when purchasing a phone.

The phone could catch the signal in a basement with concrete walls. When I had my

previous phones, the signal was weak and I did not know how fix it. With this phone, dropped calls were not in my worry zone. All I had to worry about was who was going to make fun of me when I pulled it out.

Overall, I thought the phone was a good phone for the time. If I had the chance to buy it now for very cheap would I, the answer would be a plain no cause technology has advanced greatly over that time span. It’s been 5 years since I have first owned that phone. This phone is a good geek phone but not a good phone to impress chicks with.

So if you own it, do not show it off to whomever you are trying to impress.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1621061151340630/k2311a0621/6.21.10