Oster 4093 Classic Beehive Blender  » Electronics  »
3.7
  • Well, I think i've found the answer to the perfect smoothy
  • One major concern I always have when purchasing a new blender is that it will leave large chunks of fruit once I have finished blending my fruit, as I like smooth smoothy's, not one with bits in it
  • However, once I took apart this blender to clean it after making my favourite strawberry smoothy I found that the pieces were easily cleaned and dried
  • No fiddly parts that could get lost and the blades didn't get in the way when cleaning the bottom of the blending jar, which is usually quite a problem with other/older blenders
  • With a price-tag of $79.99 it isn't especially expensive, however I believe that there are other cheaper blenders on the market, however they simply wouldn't match this blender in quality and style, so I suggest that you invest a little extra and get the most out of your money when purchasing a new blender

• by Ryaku

Have you ever had a really great fruit smoothy while in the city and wish you could have one at home that’s just as good? Well, I think i’ve found the answer to the perfect smoothy. The new Oster 4093 Classic Beehive Blender can blend any type of smoothy you want, strawberry, banana, even ice cream can be added to create the perfect smoothy.

As this is a blender and not a smoothy maker, it can also blend a range of other products, such as vegetables.

of fruit once I have finished blending my fruit, as I like smooth smoothy’s, not one with bits in it.

I was very pleased that after testing a few times, I managed to blend the fruit enough, so that there were no bits/chunks at all left in it.

Some other blenders I had tried in the past always left small pieces in my smoothy’s and if I tried to blend for longer all I managed to do was mush up the part that had been blended already, resulting in a very strange texture and taste.

Another thing to note about this blender is the ...

• style of it.

The chrome base and handle is very sleek and stylish and fits well into my contemporary kitchen.

I always hate cleaning up after making a smoothy, as most blenders are difficult to clean and if you miss even a small bit of fruit, there will be a pungent smell left.

However, once I took apart this blender to clean it after making my favourite strawberry smoothy I found that the pieces were easily cleaned and dried.

No fiddly parts that could get lost and the blades didn’t get in the way when cleaning the bottom of the blending jar, which is

usually quite a problem with other/older blenders.

The blender is also extremely quiet, which is especially useful when I crave a midnight smoothy.

I’ve successfully made many smoothy’s at night, without disturbing anyone’s sleep, which is quite an accomplishment as I used to continually wake up my family in the past with our old blender.

With a price-tag of $79.

99 it isn’t especially expensive, however I believe that there are other cheaper blenders on the market, however they simply wouldn’t match this blender in quality and style, so I suggest that you invest a little extra and get the most out of your money when purchasing a new blender.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1620061151170230/k2311a0620/6.20.10