Amigos Auto Repair  » Cars  »
3553 North Perris Boulevard, Perris, CA 92571
  • So it was a big issue with trying to find someone that I trust and that is reliable
  • I did some research first and read what other people have said about them and I thought it was ok to go ahead and contact them
  • I was so happy to finally get my car fixed the proper way, so I agree and went on my way
  • Here it was quick, convenient, and hassle free
  • I know that I will not have to pay that much and that the customer service is truly great

• by Micole

I have been in need of getting my car repair and the last place I took it was a disaster. So it was a big issue with trying to find someone that I trust and that is reliable. I was looking on the internet for a mechanic near my home when I came across Amigos Auto Repair.

I did some research first and read what other people have said about them and I thought it was ok to go ahead and contact them. I had called them and explained my situation with my car and they immediately said to bring my car to them so they can take a look

at it.

When I got there, one of the mechanics took a look at it and realize within 10 minutes what was wrong with my car. The mechanic told me what needed to be done and that it will be done by the end of the day.

I was so happy to finally get my car fixed the proper way, so I agree and went on my way. Later that day as promised I receive a phone call saying that my car was ready and to come pick it up.

I was so excited that my car has finally been work on, so I went down there to pick it ...

• up. I spoke to the mechanic and he went over every detail with me about what he did and why it was doing what it was doing.

I thought he was really patient with me since I knew nothing about cars and he was really friendly and courteous. They were really busy that day, but he took the time out to make sure I understood what was going on with the car and how to prevent it from happening again.

They usually charge to have your car to be look at but he waived the fee which saved me some money. I thought that was pretty cool of him to

do that.

I was not charged much since I had already brought the part I needed which was the mechanic’s idea. The auto repair place I took my car initially charged twice as much and twice as much hassle.

Here it was quick, convenient, and hassle free. I ended up saving a whole lot more thanks to Amigos Auto Repair.

Now when ever I need service done to my car I go to them because I know I can depend on them and they are very professional. I know that I will not have to pay that much and that the customer service is truly great.

I highly recommend Amigos Auto Repair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 920061151120230/k2311a0620/6.20.10